Saturday 21 September 2013

Review | Lush Lip Scrub



This lip scrub by Lush is my favourite one ever. I have it in the flavour 'Bubblegum' which is lovely, however it is very sweet so if you're not keen on sweet tastes I would recommend you try another flavour - there are a few to choose from!

The idea of a lip scrub is very simple - you use it on your lips to scrub away any dead skin on them, leaving them fresh and scrubbed, I guess! This lip scrub is definitely my favourite - I feel it effortlessly scrubs at your lips without you needing to rub it in a lot, it smells amazing and it tastes SO GOOD! Like really, really good. (I have a bit of a bad habit of just putting this on my lips to promptly lick it off with my tongue to eat it... bad Sophie!) 

Whenever I walk past Lush I always have to go in as it smells so inviting. I almost always end up buying something because it smells so good which is a terrible habit to have - I really need to stop that! This was a purchase from a few weeks ago which is odd as I've been shopping in Lush for ages, but only just tried this. For a product so basic and simple to have made me fall in love with it like this is quite something.



You really don't need a lot of this, unless you keep on licking it off that is! One thing I would say is that this is quite abrasive and if your lips are very sensitive or chapped, this probably isn't the best thing for them unless you put a quick slick of lip balm underneath the scrub, so it scrubs more gently on your lips.

I can't rave about this enough really! I definitely recommend having a look at them the next time you're in Lush - the people working there are always so friendly and helpful and they always help you get what you're looking for!

Sophie x

No comments:

Post a Comment