Wednesday 7 August 2013

Review | MUA 'Undress Me Too' Eye Palette




Superdrug's little brand MUA (Make Up Academy) do great palettes, and so when this one came out I had to get it!

It is a dupe of the very famous Naked 2 palette, however this one is only £4! I absolutely love it. The colours are creamy and go onto the lid really smoothly, and they are quite highly pigmented, although I would note that the shimmers are more pigmented than the mattes, and the darker the matte colour is the more pigmented it is.

I like this palette because it has neutral colours (a mixture of mattes and shimmers) that can be used on a day to day basis, but they aren't boring. They are all lovely shades and I use them all! Also, you can mix around which of the 12 shades you use, so if you're going out in the evening you can get a fabulous eye look. This palette is incredibly versatile!

With an eye primer or base, the colours can last for about 10 hours on my eyes without creasing. I would say that without one they last about 7/8 hours, so they are really long lasting.

I really can't describe my love for this palette. It is so cheap, yet I feel it really, really isn't far of the quality of Urban Decay's Naked 2. If you are wanting that palette but don't want to spend a lot, this is the best dupe I have ever come across and I really highly recommend it.

From left to right, top to bottom: Naked, Devotion, Shy, Fiery, Lavish, Dreamy, Tranquil, Exposed, Reveal, Wink, Obsessed, Corrupt

Shades are in the same order as above.

I really can't recommend this palette enough! My favourite shades from it are "Fiery", "Wink" and "Obsessed", although I love them all!

As always, I bought this with my own money and everything said is 100% my own opinion.

I hope this has been hopeful if you have been looking to invest into a new palette! Have a nice day,

Sophie x

2 comments:

  1. Such lovely shades, looks like its a great natural look! Love it :)
    Carrie:Brighton xx

    ReplyDelete