Thursday 5 September 2013

Cutting Down on Makeup Buying...

Lately I have watched my makeup collection grow and grow and I realise when I look at it how many products I have that I really don't need or hardly ever use, yet I still always buy more!

I've decided that I am going to try and use up some of my makeup products before I buy anymore. So that when I use up a lipstick, I'll buy myself another lipstick, when I finish a blusher, I will buy myself a new blusher etc. That way hopefully I'll cut down my excessive makeup-buying and actually use up some products... well that's the plan anyway!

I'm not good at sticking to things like this. Every time I walk into Boots or Superdrug I get really tempted and find it hard to resist a new product. Especially if they have a deal on - then I just use the excuse 'oh well it saves me money so I should definitely buy some' which I am going to try very hard to stop using.

But I am really determined to try and stick to this... for a couple of months at least.

What do you think? Is this a good idea to cut back my bad habit of buying way too much makeup constantly? What is your opinion on buying makeup?

Sophie x

No comments:

Post a Comment