Wednesday 14 August 2013

Back to School Makeup

Today (sadly) was my first day back at school, but I know that a lot of people don't go back for a few more weeks so I thought I would share with you the makeup I used to create a natural, fresh 'no makeup' look. I know that not every school allows makeup, and although mine does I still want my face to look natural and light. This is quick and easy!





On my skin I used the Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation because an early start and my skin don't go well together! The foundation has an anti-fatigue effect and adds a lovely non-tired subtle shimmer to your face. I used the Maybelline Eraser Eye concealer to cover my dark circles and (of course!) the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer on any blemishes. To keep any oil at bay I lightly powdered with Rimmel's Stay Matte powder and ever so slightly added a hint of colour to my face on the places sunlight would naturally hit - so my temples, middle of my nose and my cheekbones, with the Collection Mosaic Glow bronzing powder, just to add some life to my skin. I then added a very small amount of Sleek's Rose Gold blusher to my cheeks as it is subtle and shimmery - perfect for school!



On my eyes I wore NYX eyeshadow base in 'skintone' which really brightens up the eye and I am definitely sometimes only going to wear that to school - but today I felt like a bit of sparkle so I applied NYX's eyeshadow pencil in 'Strawberry Milk' which is a lovely light subtle shimmery pink. I put Bourjois's Colour Boost lipstick in the shade 'Peach on the Beach' on my lips as it is such a lovely natural colour and it stays on for a long time. (Full review of that product here).

And that's all! It created a lovely natural looking makeup look that left my face looking and feeling fresh and it really didn't take long. 

What makeup do you wear to school?

Sophie x



No comments:

Post a Comment